Insulated Medicine Case for Allergy Medicines like EpiPens®: Solid Black
The AllerMates Medicine Carrying Case was designed to carry allergy medicines including 2 EpiPens® (or other auto injectors) as well as other allergy or asthma medicines. This insulated medicine case makes carrying emergency medicines easy for individuals and families on the go. A one year warranty is available on all of AllerMates products.
- Insulated medicine case helps keep interior contents within a 10-degree range of room temperature for up to 6 hours, after exposed to exterior weather conditions.
- Large interior pocket is perfectly sized to fit allergy emergency medications like two EpiPens® or other auto injectors. Additional pockets allow for other medicines like an asthma inhaler, nasal spray, pills, a small vial containing Benadryl or even an ice pack.
- Attaches via a carabineer, removable and adjustable belt, and/or velcro straps.
- Contains a bi-fold emergency contact and medical info card and a detailed pamphlet on allergic emergencies and how to use an epinephrine auto injector.
- Conveniently measures 8"H X 3"W X 1"D.